Wednesday, December 3, 2008

" Soul Searching "























I have always wondered why art is so dear to my heart and soul.Since very early age an instant and clear vision about my interest in art was branded on my being.I just knew what was ment for me to do.It was so deep within me and it still is stronger and more passionate than ever.
The fire for creating, exploring of my senses,passion, love and beauty is ever so strong.To me art is an endless journey of heart, soul and mind.A perfect combination of them all.Love is the fuel which keeps on burning forever and enables me to go on...
I am a painter.Nevertheless I love all art forms such as music,literature,films, dance etc.Anything that consists of beauty and honesty in creation is dear to my heart.Being broadminded and curious is very important for an artist but for a human being also...

No comments: